Marc L. Brown concentrates his practice in estate planning (wills, trusts & elder law, powers of attorney) probate, guardianships and real estate law. He has practiced in Chicago and the Northwest suburbs for the past seventeen years. His undergraduate degree is from Illinois Wesleyan University (majoring in Business & Accounting).
Marc holds two law degrees, a J.D. degree from the Chicago-Kent College of Law, and a Legal Letters Masters (L.L.M.) in Taxation with a concentration in Estate Planning, from DePaul University College of Law. He also holds a CPA designation.
He and his family live in Park Ridge.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning (Trusts, Wills, Power of Attorney, etc.)
- Probate and Guardianship Law
- Real Estate Law
- Corporate Law
- Illinois, 1986
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1995
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. – 1986
- Honors: With Distinction
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, Illinois
- B.S. – 1974
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Economics and Business Administration
Past Employment Positions
- Coopers and Lybrand, Manager, 1986 – 1990
- Law Office of Marc L. Brown, Owner, 1990 – 2008