skip to Main Content

Tax preparation advice for Park Ridge residents and businesses

Not all Illinois residents go to a tax accountant to prepare their tax returns. Some go to tax lawyers who can help them prepare their tax filings in a legally appropriate manner. Fortunately, many tax lawyers offer competitive rates that compare to accounting firms that perform similar services.

At John J. Pembroke & Associates LLC, we offer a variety of tax preparation services. Specifically, we help our clients with the following.

  • Complicated individual tax returns: Filing a tax return is not as simple as the 1040EZ for many Chicago residents. Some individuals own countless investment accounts, bank accounts and other financial accounts. They may also have businesses that they need to consider in their taxes and other important concerns that a tax lawyer can determine how to address.
  • Tax returns for high net worth Chicago transplants: For individuals who are new to Chicago, there could be different tax rules that will apply to their tax returns that they’re living in Chicago.
  • Trust and estate tax returns: Are you suddenly in charge of an estate, or are you the potential beneficiary of a trust? You may have some important tax planning decisions to make.
  • S corporation returns: There are advantages to owning an S corporation, but if you’ve never owned an S-corp before, you might want help preparing your tax filings.
  • Corporate tax returns in general: Many corporations are complicated and they have a lot of moving financial parts. A lawyer can help you sort through your corporate tax returns to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible on your tax filing.

At John J. Pembroke & Associates LLC, our Park Ridge tax lawyers are available to speak with you about any of your tax planning needs.

Back To Top